| The Honorary Registry is
NOT just for teachers!
It honors each person who has made a difference in education. It recognizes those who have promoted life-long learning and, in turn,
touched a life, fostered growth, offered help
and changed the world one person at a time.
WHO IS LISTED?
- parents, the first teachers
- educators of all kinds
- military personnel
- coaches, athletes, or trainers
- students, tutors, or mentors
- entrepreneurs or innovators
- cafeteria workers, bus drivers
- office staff, custodians, and nurses
- social workers, counselors
- volunteers, PTA, scouting leaders
- corporate trainers
WHY AN HONORARY REGISTRY?
The Honorary Registry reflects the Mission of the National Museum of Education. It unifies Americans of every background and reveres the ideals essential to continuing America's legacy of greatness.
The Honorary Registry offers a chance to make a difference, and to give back in honor of someone who has made a difference for you.
The funds raised by the Honorary Registry will be used to develop unique programs for America's students and schools.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Electronically - Click here
Print & Mail - Click Here
Cost is $30 tax deductible donation to register an honoree with an optional $10 for a photo and/or $5 for the handling fee for a certificate suitable for framing.
* A portion of your tax-deductible registration will go to support the Consortium of Entrepreneurship Education. Thank you!